Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Volume Six

OMG Look at my future husband... but don't tell Enzo ;)
I figured I'd start this blog off by giving everyone something to smile about. I also got an e-mail special for all of you so now you have a way to contat me and have it be more personal. If you ever want to e-mail me go ahead and e-mail me at lovelyromantic1@gmail.com Thanks everyone!
So everyone should check out the video below. Especially if you have a significant other and it seems like maybe your drifting apart or theres just an obstacle that you two have to overcome but it seems hard. Don't give up!!


I'm putting a few things on this post huh?. . . Probably 'cause I LOVE YOU!!!! . . . Or 'cause you know. . . I just don't have much of a life. . . ya anyways I hope everyone had a nice Wednesday. Now I don't know about you guys but I am stoked about this coming 3 day weekend! I'm ready to hopefully go to the beach with some friends and relax all day long. If I do I'll be taking about 50 billion pictures because I don't get to spend too much time with my friends from my old town of Menifee ha ha. i miss those goobers!
What are your plans for the weekend? let me know in a comment below.
Well todays post was a short one but i have so much to do today guys sorry. I just had to blog at least a little something.
Don't forget to follow, tell your friends, and comment! SMILE!! XOXO hugs and kisses
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment