Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Volume Fifteen

Hey Everyone! I'm back.
Sorry I'm getting kinda bad at posting more huh? Well in all honesty, these past few days I've just been a little depressed. You guys know that mistake I made a while back with Deaven, well like I said before I can't keep things like that from people. So I told Enzo and today we broke up. I'm heartbroken of course and I know that it's really my own doing but it still hurts. Which of course leads me to a question: What do you do after a break-up? Let me know in a comment or an e-mail.
In other news, it was my friend Rachel's birthday on Tuesday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!! We might meet up this weekend with the old gang from middle school and go to the drive-in and spend the weekend together. It should be very fun and I'm super excited and hopeful that everything works out how we want. :)
Well I actually have nothing more to say for today, cause I'm down, but I promise I'll have something more for tomorrow but dont forget to comment, follow, spread the word, LOVE on todays post. SMILE!!! XOXO hugs and kisses
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment