Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Volume Eleven

Hey everyone. I'm so sorry I haven't posted since mid week last week. It's Tuesday thou. I hope everybody had a fun Labour Day! Let me know what you did in the comments down below. Well in dance we're preping for our upcoming district performance. Our district actually asks my school to perform and represent the schools of our district, pretty big honor for any school. We have a long routine and it's pretty fast paced so I'm defintely looking forward to doing it.
In other news, today at lunch my friend Leon started asking me about my friend Ryan. I've mentioned them to you once or twice before, but anyway, Leon started asking me about him. To me that's dangerous territory because that either means Ryan likes me, or Leon wants Ryan and I to go out. If it's the first one, I'll feel mean turning him down because it's hard to admit to someone that you like them. It's nerve racking and your putting yourself out there to be rejected. I hate that part. Especially because Ryan is such a funny, nice, weird guy, and him and I are pretty good friends and I don't want to hurt his feelings or have things change between him and I and make things akward for us or for our friends.
If it's the second then I don't get why Leon wants us to go out. I mean Ryan and I aren't best friends or anything but we mess around with each other in a friendly way. I don't know sometimes people ust confuse me ha ha. Oh and on top of thta because Ryan is the type to keep things about his life to himself, I don't even know if he's single or not. I mean that doesn't change anything for me but I just don't know what's up with them (Ryan and Leon) right now ha ha.
In other heartwarming news. . . Enzo's coming back to the states in. . . .
            ONLY 20 MORE DAYS!!!!
I'm so happy and excited and AHH he's coming back. He's happy too. He says that as soon as he sets foot off the plane he's running to go grab some American food ha ha. That would be what my boyfriend misses! He'll be home soon thou so we're both on cloud 9 right now and after he comes back, he'll just have to take a 3 month training course to be an EMT and than he'll be coming to California! I can't believe that he'll be here that fast. He says he's going to come and visit me before then but that won't be too long a wait. (I say that now but wait later I'll be talking about missing him and him needing to get over here faster ha ha). It's great thou I mean he'll be here sooner than we expected and I'm Exstatic about that! I'm looking forward to seeing him, and of course once he comes over, and gets hired, he'll be looking so great in an EMTs uniform ha ha. Ohhh gosh I can't believe it but yeah time will be flying once he's back in the states.
I want to do something for him for his homecoming, even though I won't be there obviously, I still want to do something nice for him to show him that I'm glad he's home and he's safe and that I miss(ed) him alot ha ha. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions, leave it as a comment below and I'll check them out. Much appreciated everyone. And really if you have any ideas, even if you thinks it's kinda silly or you saw it somewhere like a movie, or anything. . . still post it. I have no idea what to do for him, so any idea, even the dorky ones are great. . . Actually since I'm a dork, and he's a dork, the dorkier ideas you have the better! ha ha so get to commenting everyone (please).
Well that's all for today everyone but don't forget to follow, comment and spread the word. SMILE!!! XOXO hugs and kisses
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment