Thursday, September 20, 2012

Volume Fourteen

Hey hey hey everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday. Mine was pretty hectic at school today. Started out rushing to get ready in the morning, nearly falling asleep in my first class because I stayed up late last night trying to finish homework (keyword : trying, I didn't. . . I fell asleep on the desk. . .) then had to take a crazy amount of notes in my 2nd class then had a lot of new things to learn in Dance cause our coach was trying to make it look better, so all of the next class I was trying to make my way through 4 big flow charts for anatomy and finish a 2 page essay for my math class. . . which just so happened  to be the next class. Then, of course, with my luck, we had an exam in math and I barely finished my anatomy work (whew) and then I had to take another big test (bummer).
Well on top of it being hectic today is a semi-great, semi-sad day, for the same reason : Enzo doesn't have Internet anymore in Bolivia. Which means I can't talk to him which totally sucks but is also great because that means. . . guess who's almost back from Bolivia!?!?! Well even though I won't be able to see him for a while it'll be easier on us now that we can text and call without having to worry about the Internet connection.
Okay so as you know I've been super excited for my dance show since we figured out what we were going to do. We've been perfecting it and it looks so great so far I can't wait! I'll have a video of the show for you guys to see when we do it.
Oh weirdest thing happened to me yesterday in the bathroom. . . Ughhh that sounds bad huh? ( ' . ' )?. . . Well ok let me explain. I was in the library bathroom washing my hands about to touch up my makeup and a lady walked in (wouldn't it be awkward if that was the weird part ha ha) she came up and asked me my age. She said she was a scout for a modeling agency from New York, but that was opening really near by. She told me they were having auditions and that she wanted me to try out and that she could get me in. The company is MicheleMarieandCompanys. Anyone ever heard of it? Or maybe someone who they know got their break from them? Comment. It seemed fun. And I figured if the modeling audition failed I could try out for the dance or singing. For those who don't know, I'm in love with singing and dancing. (i might make a few videos and post them here or on YouTube, Maybe but anyway I'm definitely thinking about at least going to the audition to see what I can do and if nothing more than to say that I've been to a modeling audition.
Well I hope everyone has a great rest of their Thursday but I have to get going and find something to wear for my cousins birthday this Saturday and work on my routine. SMILE!!! XOXO hugs and kisses.
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment