Thursday, November 1, 2012

Volume Eighteen

Hello beautiful people of earth!
Hope everybody had a fun Thursday, recovering from all the craziness of Halloween right? By that I mean, the sugar rush and excitement of course ha ha. Well today was a fairly stressful day for me because I'm sick, I'm barely getting any sleep and to top it off I had this huge exam in anatomy. If anyone out there has had or is taking anatomy, you know/will know what I'm talking about. It's a huge test where you have to see a bone and name what bone it is and the different parts of that bone, it's hard and scary because since it's anatomy, it's a big piece of your grade to know the bones. After all it is the basics of anatomy ha ha. Other than that huge stresser the day wasn't bad. It was a very close friends birthday today so of course, happy birthday to him: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEON!!!
I have a question for everyone: Whats your best birthday memory? Leave it as a comment or email it to me.
I've been listening to this group called MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS lately and Marina is a great singer. She's welsh but she has songs in English. She is my newest musical obsession and her songs have a really upbeat tone to them and shes very different in my opinion because her songs aren't just "get up and dance" they're the type of songs where you can dance and then sit down and hear all the meaning in her words and understand why the songs has the tone and sound that it does. It's very multi-layered which I totally love. Even her look is different and I'm not talking different colored wig everyday and crazy outfits, I'm talking she has a different style all together. She has this gorgeous semi-blond hair, i say semi because well she has really dark roots and she lets them grow out. you can see it is one of her videos while as other videos her hair is dark brown/ black. she has a cute wardrobe and does her makeup differently but putting a heart on her upper left cheek. the reason: "Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat" those are her lyrics to a really catchy song of hers called "How to be a Heartbreaker." Here's her video for that song:
See the heart? Kinda hard to miss huh? lol well she is my latest obsession and that song is super catchy to me and I think it's kind of funny and cute and well there's allot of cute shirtless guys in the video so ya bonus points to Marina ha ha. If your wondering what the lyrics are for any part here they are! I hope you'll check out more of her songs and maybe she can be the song you have on repeat :)
This coming Saturday is the day I throw my aunt her surprise party and we celebrate my brother's 21st birthday. We're going to have absurd amounts of food and fresh waters and of course, being the sweet girl I am, I'll be making some delicious chocolate cupcakes that both my aunt and my brother love. I'll take pictures and will actually put them on here for a change lol. Well I have to go so I can look up more information on my next school :) Come back soon and spread the word about this blog please! SMILE!!! XOXO hugs and kisses
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment