Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Volume twenty two

Hello beauties :)
I hope everyone had a great start to the New Year and had a nice countdown. Let me know what you resolutions ate for the new year in a comment :)
Lately I've been busy and for a while I was having a lot of problems with my phone but I've gotten all of that resolved and I have a new iPhone 4S and its great really love it.
In other news Enzo has been super busy with his EMT classes lately but we've been doing great and are happy to ring in the new year as a happy loving couple together :) it was a great year for us and were both excited to see what 2013 will bring for us as individuals and as a couple.
I spent New Years celebrating with Nickki and Sarah and a few other friends and it was super fun to see them and bring in the year with smiles and laughter and pizza with bacon!!!
I'm not too sure what my resolution this year is but I know one thing is for sure: I will not be as shy this year. Switching schools and starting over will be hard but I want to make my senior year great and know a lot of people and that won't be possible if I stay cripplingly shy.
One thing that I plan on doing for this year is to write a sentence everyday about what happened or how I felt or anything and put it in a jar. Then New Years of next year I can look back and see how my year went and if I accomplished my resolution or not. It'll be a great year so don't forget to keep checking back with me, spread word bout this blog and follow me :) and dont forget to SMILE xoxo hugs and kisses
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment