Saturday, March 23, 2013

Volume Twenty-Three

Hello cuties of the cyber world!
So I've gone back to my old was of being horrible at posting and honestly I have no excuse so I'm sorry.
To catch you up with everything that's happened since January. . . I have started my new school and I'm still working on breaking out more. I have a good group of friends but in order for me to achieve my goal I still need to put myself out there more but I'm on a good tack so far. I've narrowed my college choices to 3 and hopefully all goes well and I can attend one and start a great career. All though I'm excited for my senior year to arrive and fly by, I'm really nervous about graduating. It seems like suddenly the word ADULT has a whole new meaning and it's intense and nerve racking. I' excited to start a new chapter and begin my life and grow independent I'm still scared. I'll be away from my family and have new responsibilities all of a sudden and the stakes are high. I have one more FULL year here and then I'm off to a new state, with new people, and new places. I'll only have one familiar face with me and I'm glad I have her (Nickki). We're both super excited but scared. For everyone who isn't scared about life after graduation. . . NEWS FLASH: you should be!
We're going to be adults which means being in charge of our lives and having to pay bills, stay motivated on our own to achieve whatever goals we set for ourselves, we have to survive without our parents and thou that can seem easy, the more you think about it and the closer you get to it. . .  the scarier the thought becomes. I'm really grateful to have my family support my choice to leave the state and I know they'll be behind me 100% and that when I need them they'll be there for me. It makes the decision easier. I now my family will be with me the second I need them. I may sound like  kid but I love my mommy and I'm really happy that she's letting me venture and grow up like this. I owe her so much and I'll miss her so much I already know it. I'll probably constantly be Skyping with her to make it easier on the both of us.
Enzo and I are also still together and doing great. He's feeling the pressure of EMT school but he enjoys it and I support him fully. Unfortunately he wont be able to take the firefighters test until next year which pushes our plan a year. in other words we have to wait an extra year to be together in Oregon but if all goes well and I make enough money I'll be able to go to South Carolina after I graduate and go see him for a little while.
Nickki is with David and after spending more time with him, I've grown to like him. He' funny and makes her smile which it what rely matters. Finding someone that can make you smile, even if they drive you absolutely bonkers sometimes. They're in love and they work together. Hopefully he can join us in Oregon and they can stay together.
Well that what you've "missed" summarized. I've been doing school stuff and going to dances and being a teen trying to enjoy the time I have left in California, that somehow reminded me that I really need to drive more so that on my 18th birthday I can just get my license and not have to pay those crazy fees!!!
I hope everyone has a great day ad I'll try and get better at blogging more (sorry again). Now I gotta get back to work and finish reading this book for my lit class. SMILE!!! XOXO
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment